Project: Underwater Camera Rig




Ever wonder what lies beneath the deep blue sea?

My dad has always been a big fisherman and he did a great job passing the love of fishing down to me and my kids.  Stream fishing, fishing out of boat, and ice fishing -- we love it all.  We even have a small pond in our backyard full of tiny little fish, turtles, and frogs that we love to watch and play with.

But I've always been curious to know just what happens deep below the surface of the waters.  Are there few fish...?  Or many...  Are they taking my bait...?  Or are they playing with me... What else is lurking down below?

So we put together a little underwater camera rig equipped with a GoPro Hero 3+ and underwater case and setoff to find out...


I've dropped this rig in both salt and fresh water and have seen trout, perch, crab, halibut, shrimp and more.  It's been a super fun thing to bring along to any fishing and camping adventure.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project: Build a Catapult

Project: Custom Settlers of Catan Board